Notebook Witch Blog - Notes on Modern Witchcraft and Witchery - Blog by Bridget Eileen Madden

Notebook Witch

Notes on Modern Witchcraft and Witchery


Notebook Witch is the main blog of Bridget Eileen. Notebook Witch is still in soft-launch, slow-roll-out mode since it began on Samhain 2021. 

Follow My New Blog: NotebookWitch.com

It's mid-November 2022 as I write this post. A little over a year ago, I woke up and decided that day would be the day to execute the idea that had been stirring in my head for a while: to start a blog that was solely focused on witchcraft, witchery, and modern paganism. 


The Inspiration for My New Blog, Notebook Witch

More and more of my posts at  my now-retired blog, An Arts Notebook, were focused on the topic of modern witchcraft. And even though I had a slew of post ideas lined up to talk about all kinds of broad arts and culture related topics, whenever I had the personal time to write a blog post, I would inevitably use that time to write another post about my spiritual practice. 

One morning close to the Samhain sabbat, aka Halloween, I woke up and decided to just go for it. I bought the domain, started the social media accounts and voila: NotebookWitch.com was born!

The ensuing year has been so incredibly busy between work, family obligations, and the 2022 hybrid remote/in-person Boston Poetry Marathon, that I have not had as much time to post to the new blog as I had hoped. (It was my goal to get to a post a week by this time.) However, considering allllllll that I have been up to, I am still proud of what I have been able to accomplish of the past 12 and a half months. 



Notebook Witch on Social Media

While posts to the website are not as regular as I was planning to have, I post to the Notebook Witch social media accounts on a more regular basis. You can follow those accounts for weekly content (often more frequently than that).


 

Learn More