EMILY's List Ignite Change Fellowship

 Bridget Eileen Is Now an EMILY's List Ignite Change Fellow

Very exciting news! I have been accepted into the EMILY's List "Ignite Change Fellowship" program! Checked my email this late evening at some pit stop in Alabama and got the email

☺️ It is "an eight-week virtual initiative to train deeply engaged community leaders and advocates on developing their political skills and confidence in potentially running for office." Only in my application I noted that I didn't necessarily want to run for office myself, but rather develop my skills to help others running for office, especially through RI Democratic Women's Caucus and other avenues.

Anyway, I'm sooooo excited! The training starts while I'm staying with Mom for a few weeks in New Orleans, though. Good thing I brought my laptop and headphones!

Learn More