I'm going to be pretty busy for a while...Say Hello to the Newest RI Democratic Women's Caucus Executive Committee Member


Bridget Eileen Is Now the 2nd Congressional District Executive Committee Member for the Rhode Island Democratic Women's Caucus


As seen on Facebook: Today, the Rhode Island Democratic Women's Caucus announced that the newest member of the Executive Committee will be Bridget Eileen! Bridget will be the representative for Congressional District 2. She is currently the chair of our Communications Committee, and has been an integral part of developing the RIDWC social media presence, as well as developing press releases and designing the Women's Caucus newsletters and other general mailers.

The Imperative of Local Politics


I'm excited about my new position on the Executive Committee of this very active group of Democratic women. I've always been into politics and I've always been a progressive political person. The RIDWC give me the opportunity to use my talents for the noble pursuit of improving state and local politics. I love being the Communications Chair, and I love being able to serve in an even more dedicated role as an executive committee member.

Admittedly, this will mean I'll have less time for my person writing pursuits, like blogging on Vintage Bridge and Vintage Bridge Style. But during times like these, with the state and national leadership filled by people with serious character disorders, I can't see myself putting my efforts anywhere else, for the time being. (Except with the Boston Poetry Marathon! I love love love it!!!) As the hosts of one of my favorite podcasts, Gaslit Nation, always implore, focus on state races. Well, okay then!

Taking My Talents to the Women's Caucus


(Yes, that is meant as a parody of King James's "decision"...) Speaking of the expanded social media presence of the Rhode Island Democratic Women's Caucus, you can see what I'm up to on the web by following these RI Democratic Women's Caucus links:

Learn More